Pizzapalooza!


I took a trip to Pizzapalooza in Newton last month to fulfill my neverending search for the best gluten-free pizza, and I have to say that their pizza is competing for top dog in my book.

The sauce was INSANELY good...not too acidic, and definitely had a serious kick. My only complaint is that the crust was kind of crumbly, so it was difficult for me to eat like the New Yorker that I am (fold each piece in half). That being said, the crust was absolutely delicious and didn't have any hint of weird non-glutenness. My boyfriend said that this was the best gluten-free pizza that he's ever tasted, and that he couldn't even tell that it was gluten-free (he was able to eat their regular pizza and compare it with my gf pizza).

The best part about Pizzapalooza is that all of their regular pizzas can be made gluten-free! Also, their individual gf pies are cheap! I'm definitely looking forward to going back and trying a different pie.

2 comments:

NLP said...
April 23, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Hello! I have been gluten free for the past few months and have been missing pizza terribly. I went to the Hingham location last night and was amazed by the delicious gf pizza! Thank you so much for the post and your incredible blog, I appreciate all of the around town gf suggestions/advice.
Cheers!

Jess said...
August 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I was told Richies in Washington Square offers gluten free pizza now too. Also, Bill's in Newton is delicious (a little pricey but worth it)

Post a Comment