Gluten-Free Cheesesteak

This is one of my favorite meals to make for dinner, but I try only to make it sparingly as a result of my fear of clogged arteries. IT'S CHEESESTEAK TIME!!!!!!!

INGREDIENTS:
GF baguette (I use Against the Grain)
American, cheddar, or provolone cheese
Shaved or thin pieces of steak (Whole Foods or Trader Joe's)
Onions and or green peppers, or other additional toppings to your liking

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Season meat to your liking
2. Turn broiler on
3. Cook meat in frying pan to your liking


4. Lightly toast your bread in the broiler
5. Place the meat on the bread once its cooked, then add your cheese and put the
sandwich (open faced) into the oven for the cheese to melt


Enjoy!

**FYI...I got the shaved steak at the Coolidge Corner Trader Joe's ($5). My backup option is the River Street Whole Foods (~$4), but at WF I get thinly sliced steak rather than shaved steak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment