GF Boston On the Road: Sticky Fingers

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, guess what? I'm going to DC on May 7th, and will be bringing you some serious GF Boston On the Road tweets and posts. I'm so excited that I've decided to offer a preview: STICKY FINGERS BAKERY.

I have been dreaming about the GF Spice Cake cupcake since June. This cupcake is not a joke, and I am not kidding when I say that I can still taste it 10 months later. If you happen to be in DC, be sure to take a trip over to Sticky Fingers.

I haven't been to Buzz in Alexandria for the much-talked about GF brownie, but it's at the top of my list for my early May visit.

Restaurant: Sticky Fingers
Location:
1370 Park Road Northwest, Washington, DC 20010
Website: www.stickyfingersbakery.com
**Photo courtesy of: Gluten Free Bird

2 comments:

Hoffman - Race Brook July/Aug 2007 said...
April 17, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Hi GF Boston ... I'm trying to find Gluten Free consumers for a survey I am doing ... I'm a mom who specializes in market research and I'm trying to educate a company on how people feel and what they think about gluten free products. They are hoping to offer great products!! Would you be willing to post a link to your site or tweet it??
Thanks in advance!! My email is martaloeb@gmail.com.

KMB said...
June 18, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Sadly, the company that made the Spice mix for my favorite cupcakes went out of business. Therefore, Sticky Fingers no longer sells the cupcakes :(

Post a Comment