Betty Crocker GF Cookies

I was considering ordering in bulk on Amazon before I saw that the Shaw's at 1065 Commonwealth Avenue had all of the gluten-free Betty Crocker mixes!

The package warned me that the mix might be grainy, and one of my twitter followers warned me that th
e cookies baked better as bar cookies rather than drop cookies, so I was prepared for a rather tedious experience.

However, I was pleased to see tha
t my mix was neither grainy nor crumbly, and in fact was quite smooth. I think it's because I used melted vegetable oil spread instead of butter.

I got about thirty-five absolutely delicious cookies out of my mix. I made these suckers on Saturday and they are STILL just as soft as they were when they came out of the oven.

There is no distinguishable difference betw
een non-gf box cookies and Betty Crocker's new gluten-free option. Even the raw cookie dough tasted "normal," and I obviously ate about six or seven cookies worth of raw cookie dough.


As many of you know from my tweets, I've been eating the cookies for breakfast over the past few days. Oops!..but yes, they are that good and you should buy them if y
ou can find them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment