My Mac & Cheese Trick

When I was growing up as a non-Celiac, I was personally more of a Stouffer's Mac & Cheese girl. But as I grew up, I started to appreciate the Kraft Blue Box as a way to regain the calories I lost from running during high school.

So when I was diagnosed and first tried Annie's version of blue box mac and cheese, I quickly realized that I would never be eating mac and cheese out of any form of box for the rest of my life. Yeah, I actually think it's THAT bad.

Only within the past year did I come up with, what I believe to be, the most brilliant idea EVER...


I use Annie's Homegrown teal box mac and cheese for it's noodles, and Kraft's blue box mac and cheese for it's sauce mix! THE SAUCE MIX IS GLUTEN-FREE! Just be sure to follow the cooking instructions for the sauce mix from the Kraft box and not the Amy's box.

1 comments:

Erika said...
July 17, 2009 at 8:28 PM

We too are mac and cheese girls and we LOVE Annie's frozen rice mac & cheese better than anything. We add frozen peas and ham cubs for a quick hearty gf meal. There is a bramd of frozen veggies that sells 4 one serving packages and you can buy the ham already cooked and cubed. We don't love the "box" anymore either.

Post a Comment