GF Boston on the road: Mozzarelli's

I couldn't wait to get to Mozzarelli's this past weekend after tweeting back and forth with the joint all last week.

I LOVE the light but crunchy pizza crust (fav GF pizza crust ever), and their mozzarella is so cheesily divine. The mushrooms on my pizza were perfectly cooked. I normally like spinach, but it was a bit on the harsh side. Once I took it off, however, it left a nice hint of taste on the pizza that made me happy to keep eating.

Chef Elai said that I could take a piece of cake with me, so I chose the marble cheesecake! It was a bit on the rich side, but if you have a sweet tooth you can totally handle it. I plan on eating it over the course of a few days..trying to mitigate the fact that I've eaten pizza and Mexican food for the past three days straight.

Price: ~$12 for one GF slice, one non-GF slice, one can diet coke, one can pepsi
Location: 38 E 23rd St, NYC
Website: http://www.mozzarellis.com/

3 comments:

Allie said...
July 22, 2009 at 10:07 AM

hey! just found your blog... I also live in Boston... Have you been to NEBO? They have GREAT gluten free pizza (and pasta, and beer) - it's in between the North End and the TD Bank North Garden.

Sadly - I just tried Mozzarelli's and I was super disappointed - I thought the pizza crust tasted like soap! I may give it another try though, maybe they had an off day or something...

Jenna Drew said...
July 29, 2009 at 3:04 PM

I ate here last week and I loved it! I thought the crust was delicious; it almost had a garlic-like taste to it!

I also tried the carrot cake. It had a good taste, but it was a little dry.

My boyfriend tried the chocolate cake, and that was AMAZING!

I'm competing for Miss Pennsylvania International, and my platform is Celiac Disease Awareness. You can follow my travels at http://missindianapainternational.blogspot.com/

Blogger said...
September 13, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Do you drink Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
ANSWER THE POLL and you could win a prepaid VISA gift card!

Post a Comment