Caesar's Stuffed Shells

I think this might be a really random product review, but I had Caesar's Stuffed Shells with Cheese in Marinara Sauce for dinner tonight. I'm not actually sure how many stores carry it, especially since Caesar's doesn't have a website, but I have to say that I didn't hate it.

The ricotta filling inside the shells was spiced well, and the texture of the shells was what I would expect from most frozen "pasta" dishes, whether gluten-free or not. Overall, I would say that I was satisfied, but not blown away.

I don't know if I'd buy it again, mostly because I think I need more than three shells to satisfy me as a dinner entree, but I'd definitely be willing to try their other gluten-free products, which include manicotti and lasagna.

Price: $3.99-$4.99 (don't have my receipt on me right now) at Whole Foods on Prospect Street in Cambridge...word is that they sell Caesar products in DC too
Calories: 370

0 comments:

Post a Comment